Chemwatch is pleased to announce that we have achieved certification under the standard ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
This is an endorsement of our quality management system and our commitment to innovative proprietary software systems, as well as information and training for the management of chemicals that is accurate, innovative and relevant to customer needs.
The successful transition to ISO 9001:2015 was due to the hard work and ongoing commitment of our staff to the quality agenda. It is a great achievement, particularly given the changes required to transition from ISO 9001:2008 to the 2015 standard.
ISO 9001 is a leading, international quality management standard, and has recently been revised to keep it current and relevant for the marketplace.
While Chemwatch has been certified under ISO 9001 for some time, there is increased emphasis on the following areas under ISO 9001:2015 –
- Chemwatch seeks to better understand the needs of clients and to identify priorities in product development and customer service.
- Focus on management to continually demonstrate leadership and involvement in the quality management system.
- A quality management system that is increasingly a core part of the business, with a process-based approach rather than a systems-based approach.
- A bigger focus on risk management as a means to define and direct the quality management system.
- Enhanced requirements to capture organisational knowledge and define internal and external communications.
- Focus on continual improvement (in steps) rather than continuous improvement.