Need some tips and tricks for getting the best chemicals management approvals processes in place? Or want more information about your chemical risk assessments in relation to GHS requirements?
Then join Chemwatch’s last two webinars in our Chemicals Management and GHS series, as we explore these topics and more!
Register your place here to attend, but be quick as places are limited.
The webinars include:
Chemical Approvals and GHS – Forms, Processes and Workflow Explained
February 1-2, 2017
In this webinar we show you an integrated approach to chemical Approvals, bringing together:
- Environmental, Health and Safety review
- Regulatory, Supply Chain and Product lifecycle Management
- Organizational Structure, Business Processes and Procedures
Chemical Risk Assessment – How adoption of GHS compliments or simplifies Risk Assessment Process
March 1-2, 2017
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Differences between Risk Assessment, Hazard Assessment and Risk Analysis
- Methods and tools for completing your risk assessments
- Dangerous Goods Risk Assessments
- Regulatory Status of Risk Assessments
- Control Banding: an in-depth analysis
- Classification Criteria
- Mitigating Risk – Control Measures
- The Risk Assessment Report
- Importance of Risk Assessment in Chemical Approval Workflow
- Adopting Innovation: Mobile, Tablet, Cloud technologies
For more information about our webinar series, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com