A Contract Administrator is required to manage all duties associated with incoming and outgoing contracts and agreements associated with the administration of Chemwatch business.
- Prepare, interpret, review, negotiate and maintain new contracts and variations on behalf of the company.
- Respond to enquiries, resolving any issues concerning contracts and related services provided
- Prepare, manage, store and index correspondence associated with contracts and/or agreements, ensuring long term retrievability.
- Work with Project Managers, IT and other Professional stakeholders, management and others to ensure that goals are met and company interests are pursued.
- Prepare reports or written advice as required, for senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions.
- Oversee and review work by contractors ensuring quality standard are met.
- Where contracts are in foreign language or bi-lingual, ensure accuracy of English translations.
- Ensure provision of enforceable protection for company intellectual property and private information.
- Develop and conduct staff training in confidentiality and privacy considerations.
Contracts will be varied and may comprise:
- Service agreements for provision of Chemwatch products to domestic and international customers in the public and private sectors
- Software service agreements
- Supplier contracts including international labour hire
- Property leases, local and international
- Building Contracts
- Legal or relevant qualifications are essential.
- Related experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of legal terms and language.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Proficiency in languages other than English will be favourably regarded.
Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience will be offered.
Please direct initial enquiries to Cathy Jeddou, HR Manager, tel: +61 39573 3120 and forward resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Contract Administrator
Thank you for your interest in Chemwatch