A free seminar, organised by Chemwatch and the NRCC, will be held on November 17 in Shanghai to help enterprises correctly understand and implement China’s latest policies on the import and export of dangerous chemicals, as well as revisions to GHS regulations.
Experts from the National Registration Centre for Chemicals (NRCC) and Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau will be giving lectures.
Topics covered at the event include:
- Recent progress on the import and export policies of hazardous chemicals
- China’s latest GHS regulations
- One-stop software to solve the GHS compliance program
- First-aid during accidental leaks and spills of hazardous chemicals
- Requirements and Countermeasures of Chemical Identification and Registration Management
The seminar will be held:
Time: 17 th of November 2017 (01:00 PM – 05:30 PM)
Location: Shanghai Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center International Hotel
66 Caobao Rd (near Subway Line 1 Caobao Road, Exit No. 1)
Register your attendance quickly, as places are limited. Contact Wang Xiaoxia at email@example.com for more information and to register.