Keep your mine site safe and compliant and drill deep into your KPIs. Here’s how!
Are you looking for a stress-free Chemicals Management Solution specifically designed to meet the unique challenges of the mining industry?
Get more bang for your buck with Chemwatch’s range of risk, chemical, and SDS management systems.
Get all the risk management and workflow data you need to manage risk with automated:
- Task-Based Risk Assessments
- Health Surveillance Requirements
- Approvals and Workflows
- Create chemicals Approvals workflows using our award-winning workflow tools.
- Different hazards and physical assets may require location dependent workflows involving specialist personnel.
- Pre-cooked Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for handling explosives and mining industry-specific chemistry provided.
- Health Surveillance measure described. System supported logs record results and set monitoring schedule alarms
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Get up-to-date SOPs for most mining processes including:
- Explosives handling: hundreds of classes of explosives, explosives handling.
- Metal recovery: including using flotation from tailings, smelting, roasting, leaching, etc.
World’s largest SDS database with AI-updater:
- 70+ million SDS, updated in real time (we download 4 million SDS monthly)!
- SDS additions and SDS updates FREE of charge
World’s largest database of Chemicals Regulations (all jurisdictions):
- Including all mining-specific regulations
- Real-time alerts sent when regulations change
Asset management with both barcode and RFID technology:
- Secure your explosives inventory
- Monitor movement of extremely hazardous substances/dangerous goods (cyanides, xanthates, reagents, depressants etc.)
Enjoy mobile access to vital chemical safety documents and view and perform risk assessments while out on site.
Get 24/7 support, and personalised training on all Chemwatch modules.
Want more information? Contact us now!