Location: Glen Huntly, Melbourne VIC
Chemwatch, an international leader in Web-based Chemicals Management Systems, seeks an energetic Customer Service applicant with outgoing personality and pleasant disposition. You will join a team of committed individuals who enjoy their time together both during and after normal work hours. Chemwatch maintains offices or representation in 20 countries but remains proudly Australian. It is headquartered in the south-east suburbs of Victoria.
Required Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Customer service-focused background with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Business to Business
- Although a background in a chemical, or OHS- related discipline is desirable it is not essential.
- Recent graduates and/or job seekers with sales/customer service experience are welcome.
- Good knowledge of computers, mobile applications and SaaS based products will be beneficial
- Hands on experience with cloud based CRM (salesforce, Zoho or equivalent) would be desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail whilst under tight deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with multitasking ability
- On the job training is provided. Our team is encouraged to undertake training in areas not necessarily related to this job description.
- Good computer skills are essential.
- Providing Customer Service support to Local & Global clientele
- Processing client requests received via phone & email
- Maintaining frequent contact with clients and as a result building trusting relationships
- Ensuring annual client retention as a result of trusting relationships
- Attending client meetings both face to face & online
- Travelling locally, interstate and internationally to meet with clients
- Responding to and addressing client complaints
- Tracking and achieving departmental and personal KPI objectives
- Interact with internal departments to address client queries
- Identifying clients for subscription upgrades
Attractive remuneration and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the desired skills and experience, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.