COBRA / COSHHPliant Solutions
Prior to the use or purchase of any chemical, modern Chemical Management Requirements, demand Approvals be issued by stakeholders.The Chemwatch solution is unique.Users may extract key data from a Vendor SDS and within seconds the Approval process is launched.The process includes review of all Ingredients, in a mixture, to determine whether they:
- are found in any of 300 Lists of Concerns (Banned Substances: Carcinogen, Mutagen, Reprotoxin – CMR Lists)
- are NOT found in National Inventories (and therefore in the country without sanction)
- are registered for Use in the REACh Supply chain , require Authorisation or have
- “Uses Advised Against”
- require Health Surveillance
- a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- full Animal Toxicity Report
- full Environmental Fate and Ecotoxicity Report
- PPE Report
- One page summaries of the key data found on the (M)SDS (can be customised to meet individual needs)
- a Risk Assessment and Mitigation Report
Chemwatch recognises the fact that most, if not all, activity relating to chemicals does not happen in an office. (M)SDS, Inventory Management and Tracking, Hazard and Risk Assessments (and much more) is available on Smartphone and Tablet devices running Apple iOS and Android operating systems.The ability to assess the hazards and risks associated with a chemical on location, and not having to wait for "administration time" in the office, has proven to be enormously useful to workers, health and safety personnel, emergency responders as well as anyone who comes into contact, or has the potential to come into contact with chemicals.Geo-tagging allows you to identify all chemicals found at a particular location, automatically. Activities performed in the system (addition of new chemicals to a location, for example), automatically sync with the Cloud and is immediately reflected in your system, whether you access it from your Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop or even an ERP system.
View all solutions
Our services, products and solutions are a manifestation of combined efforts, knowledge and research undertaken by professional staff of almost 300 include Chemists, Toxicologists, Hygienists, Regulatory experts and physicians. Each contribute their expertise to each module, calculation and report produced by our systems.Our focus is on the knowing the Hazards, and evaluating the Risks.Chemwatch is not simply an IT company. Rapidly evolving technological solutions are enormously valuable in delivering fast, accurate and stable software.