The Chemwatch solution is unique.
Users may extract key data from a Vendor SDS and within seconds the Approval process is launched.
The process includes review of all Ingredients, in a mixture, to determine whether they:
- are found in any of 300 Lists of Concerns (Banned Substances: Carcinogen, Mutagen, Reprotoxin – CMR Lists)
- are NOT found in National Inventories (and therefore in the country without sanction)
- are registered for Use in the REACh Supply chain , require Authorisation or have
- “Uses Advised Against”
- require Health Surveillance
The process also generates several key documents to assist stakeholders in the assessment. These include production of:
- a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- full Animal Toxicity Report
- full Environmental Fate and Ecotoxicity Report
- PPE Report
- One page summaries of the key data found on the (M)SDS (can be customised to meet individual needs)
- a Risk Assessment and Mitigation Report
These Reports are all available within seconds and can be distributed to named personnel using an on-board Workflow tool.